With firm commitment to quality, we are involved in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a wide range of PVC Pouches. These pouches are used in textile & garment industry for safe packaging of clothes. Offered pouches are efficiently manufactured under the strict guidance of adroit professionals by making use of topnotch quality raw-material and the latest techniques. Further, these Pvc Shrink Pouches can get from us in different specifications as per the varied needs of our clients.
- Eye catchy design with elevated durability
- Resistance to moisture
- Offered in qualitative packaging to avoid damage
- Easy to pack and seal
- Suitable for packaging applications
- Good surface treatment
- Surface and reverse printing
- Long shelf life
These are PVC heat shrinkable sleeve which are open at only one side & three side closed here upper side is sealed as per the customers requirement like in domb shape sealing, straight sealing etc.
Ameet Sleeve can be used as excellent marketing tool which offers variety of possibility of implementing sales activities such as combi packs, promotional packs, free gifts, etc. It is effective, attractive, economical and quick mode of packing.
- For Reverse Printed Shrinkable Ameet Sleeves - Bottle, Jar, Can etc.
- Ameet Can suggest the right kind of applicator machines and equipments from its associates for manual and automatic Shrink Sleeve application.
- Ameet offers comprehensive service, while offering the ameet sleeves. The customer has to furnish container and details such as art work of design required with colour scheme. Rest of the development of Reverse Printed Shrinkable Ameet Sleeve also for other applications is undertaken by Ameet's creative and technical team to meet the customers requirements.
Storage: Due to built-in shrink properties, Ameet sleeve should be stored in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity.
|Range Available: |
|Width ||17mm to 800mm |
|Thickness ||0.025mm to 0.15mm |
|Shrink Ratio: |
|Machine Direction ||10% to 20% |
|Transverse Direction ||40% to 50% |